How We Can Help You

reach-your-targetLooking for help with your next project?  Take a look below at some of the key areas that TrafficSnagger can help you with.

 

  • In-house Email Marketing – grow and monetize your internal email list
  • Third Party Email Marketing – utilizing third party lists to increase prospects and clients in a legal, ethical, and SPAM compliant manner
  • Marketing Consultation and Coaching – lean on our years of experience in dozens of industries
  • Video Sales Letters – convert site visitors with video
  • Organic Search Engine Optimization – maximize sales from people already searching for your product
  • Google Adwords & Bing/Yahoo Paid Search – get in front of prospects looking for your product, and use sophisticated testing strategies to convert as many of them into customers as possible
  • Content Marketing – become an influencer in your industry, and tell meaningful stories that connect prospects with your brand (and help you turn them into customers)
  • Retargeting – Historically, only 1 or 2 % of visitors to your website will “convert”.  We help you reach the other 98% with continued marketing messages targeted toward action
  • Offline to Online Campaign Integration – Not everyone can be reached effectively via the internet alone.  At TrafficSnagger, we “snag” customer where THEY are paying attention.  Whether that’s on TV, the radio, the newspapers, or at live events, we know how to reach them
  • Affiliate marketing – Recruiting and managing affiliates to increase your sales and revenue
  • Analytics Consulting – find the right tools and utilize the correct strategies to determine what’s generating revenue on your site
  • Data-Driven Advertising – access terabytes of third party data to get your ads in front of the right customers at the right time.
  • Web Development – from sophisticated e-commerce to high converting landing pages, we have you covered
  • Conversion Rate Optimization – work with you current traffic channels to provide optimization changes and insight on various elements of the current sales funnel to help drive conversion rates